This is a 600Kg, 1200LB, electro-magnetic lock often used to lock single leaf or paired automatic gate systems. The lock should never be powered by the gate control panel but always via a separate low voltage power supply switched by an isolation relay. Z and L fixing brackets are available separately. The lock is 12V or 24V compatible and will be a direct replacement for most manufacturers systems. The lock is plated for external use.
Compact CND Safety Edge
COMPATTA CNDThe Compatta CND represents the latest advancement in safety edge design. This fully compliant and CE marked edge uses an 8k2 resistive strip at the tip of the edge to give incredibly fast reaction times, limited only by the control unit and motor. Further more, like other safety edges in our range, the Compatta CND can be quickly and easily cut down on site to any length. Our safety edges have been specially designed to make them easy to work with and quick to install. A wireless kit can be fitted internally on this safety edge.
- IP67 resistive strip with fixed resistive end caps provides quick cut down system
- Fast reacting edge from multiple directions makes gates incredibly safe
- Versatile edge can be cut down by any amount while on site
- 60mm profile, 8k2 resistive edge, built- in wireless version available
- Perfect for use on a sliding gate