The ultimate heavy duty gate hinge guard. The protection strips, made from 250mm wide EPDM, externally ratted rubber like material: complete with aluminium clamping strips. Sold in 2m lengths with 2 no. fixing strips. For multiple orders the rubber is left uncut, allowing for minimum wastage. Maximum roll length 10m.
The hinge guard material can be fixed to any design of gate and support post, stopping children from accidentally putting their hands or arms into a crushing hinge area.
This product should be used on all automatic and manual gates where there is a reducing gap which could cause injury.
Adjustable Rear Bracket for RAY & PS200
Ray / Star adjustable rear bracketOptional rear bracket to be used with Ray or PS200 motors. The bracket can be bolted to the gate post or welded and provides additional fitting positions, perfect for installations that cannot, or do not want to weld on the gate post.
RADIO TX Wireless Safety Edge Transmitter
RADIO TX 868 Internal Wireless Safety Edge Transmitter for Compact, Multi and Maxxi Edges.
The Radio Mobile comes in 2 main forms. The first is a stand alone transmitter which you can add to any system past or present; this will allow a wireless link between any device and the radio receiver. The second version is designed to work with the CCE safety edge systems. This transmitter fits nicely inside the edge so there are no loose wires.
- Uses standard AA batteries for easy maintenance
- 2 Year battery life
- 15M recommended range
- Multi safety edge version fits inside edge
- CAT 2 safety edges system
- Mobile version compatible with any size of CCE Multi - Compatta - Maxxi safety edges.
Compact CND Safety Edge
COMPATTA CNDThe Compatta CND represents the latest advancement in safety edge design. This fully compliant and CE marked edge uses an 8k2 resistive strip at the tip of the edge to give incredibly fast reaction times, limited only by the control unit and motor. Further more, like other safety edges in our range, the Compatta CND can be quickly and easily cut down on site to any length. Our safety edges have been specially designed to make them easy to work with and quick to install. A wireless kit can be fitted internally on this safety edge.
- IP67 resistive strip with fixed resistive end caps provides quick cut down system
- Fast reacting edge from multiple directions makes gates incredibly safe
- Versatile edge can be cut down by any amount while on site
- 60mm profile, 8k2 resistive edge, built- in wireless version available
- Perfect for use on a sliding gate