The ultimate heavy duty gate hinge guard. The protection strips, made from 250mm wide EPDM, externally ratted rubber like material: complete with aluminium clamping strips. Sold in 2m lengths with 2 no. fixing strips. For multiple orders the rubber is left uncut, allowing for minimum wastage. Maximum roll length 10m.
The hinge guard material can be fixed to any design of gate and support post, stopping children from accidentally putting their hands or arms into a crushing hinge area.
This product should be used on all automatic and manual gates where there is a reducing gap which could cause injury.
Compact Safety Edge
COMPACT SAFETY EDGEThe Compact Edge is a simple, highly durable safety edge design. This fully compliant and CE marked edge uses 8k2 resistive switches protected by an aluminium channel, covered in shock absorbing foam. Further more, the Compact can be quickly and easily cut down on site by 400mm from the bottom of the edge. Our safety edges have been specially designed to make them easy to work with and quick to install. A wireless kit can be fitted internally on this safety edge.
- IP67 resistive switches with a quick cut down system
- Fast reacting edge from multiple directions makes gates incredibly safe
- Versatile edge can be cut down by 400mm while on site
- 60mm profile, 8k2 resistive edge, built- in wireless version available
- Perfect for use on a sliding or swing gates