GSM & Wireless Intercoms
One of the most exciting developments in the Intercom industry has been the introduction of GSM Intercom systems. GSM stands for Global System for Mobile communication. A GSM intercom will use a mobile phone sim card to make telephone calls across a mobile network to landline numbers or mobile numbers. There a many good reasons to consider a GSM system over a standard wireless system or even a traditional wired system.
- A person wanting to gain access to your property can always contact you, wherever you are in the world
- Although equipment costs are higher often installation costs are quite similar as generally less labour is needed to fit a GSM system
- GSM intercoms can be update quickly and easily with new numbers
- On large sites GSM systems offer a massive cost reduction over standard systems
- No need to lay cables or dig up a driveway or disturb the interior of a home or office